Tuesday, November 30, 2010

New Design and Keeping Happy

I've livened up my blog page a little bit. It's happier and not so baby poop yellow - I see enough of that as it is! :) I hope you enjoy all the extra "stuff." It's the second overcast day in a row after 5 days off of work and I must confess it's testing my mood and motivation. Things that are I am focusing on that make me happy...looking forward to the next several weeks of holiday activities - Christmas parties, Gingerbread house making, seeing Christmas lights, coordinating a Toys for Tots donation at work, enjoying the lights on the outside of my house and loving the decorations on the inside, a fire in the fire place, Mia's personalized stocking that I was so excited to order last year, Christmas music and the lights on our mini tree. I opted out of setting up our big tree this year with Ms. Curious running around. Even more exciting about having another tree is that she can put that tree in her room during the holidays. I know I would have loved that as a little kid! Other things that make me happy include buying a new camera...pause and side note, I sat on mine Saturday during Mia's Christmas card photo shoot in her playroom and broke it...it was not intentional, although I will admit I am SUPER excited about having a new fancy camera that will take pictures when I press the button instead of seconds after. As any parent of a young child would know that makes picture taking a bit of an issue...continue...my daughter, my husband, my parents and sisters, my nieces, my brother-in-laws, my cousins, my aunts and uncles and in-laws (most of them anyway), wine and chocolate...I could go on forever and that is A REALLY GOOD THING. I can't complain. I have a wonderful life and I think the classic Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer movie is on tonight! Yippee!!Happy Tuesday Everyone and Happy December tomorrow!

No comments: