Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Feed Me Seymour

Our city has a ton of great venues, events, parks, etc., but one of my absolute favorites is our ampitheatre in Forest Park, The Muny.  I love it so much we even had some of our engagement pictures taken there.

It's a bazillion years old and it's just boasting with character.  A few summers back when I was pregs with Mia, my sisters and I purchased season tickets for my Mom for Mother's Day.  Neither of my other two sisters could ever go most of the summer, so I was lucky to see most of the shows with my Mom.  I had been in the past as a kid, young adult and partial grown up, but that summer reinvented my love for theatre and the arts. 

Tonight, my Mom and I are going back for one of our favorites....Little Shop of Horrors.  This was one of my favorite movies growing up and now I'm going to see it on stage.
And tonight, to celebrate our Mother/Daughter bonding time, sing along fun, I may just get a glass of vino to wash down my popcorn...because I am just.that.classy!

Here's to hoping it's not 103.5 degrees outside this evening!

Hope you're having a great week!

Photos courtesy of Google Images

No comments: