Monday, July 6, 2009

It's a...

GIRL! We are so excited to welcome another girl into our families. For those that don't know, I am one of three girls in my family and Mark has one sister. My oldest sister has two girls and Mark's sister has two girls. Girls, girls everywhere! Our cousin has a girl and my very best friend has a girl as well. We are now in our 22nd week, so we are more than half way there. I can't wait for the day I get to meet our precious princess! In the meantime I've enjoyed some recent baby purchases and many gifts we've received already. I hope this girl loves pink as much as her mommy. I look forward to nesting in our new house (fingers still crossed, hope to hear more next week) and spending time with family and friends at my upcoming baby showers! Oh and the name is a secret, so you will just have to wait until November 15thish!!!

No comments: