This week I'm saying So What if:
- I will be holding down the office by myself starting Friday through next Wednesday. No biggie. Running an office solo is no big deal.
- Mia has been falling asleep with me at night probably more than she should be, but how do you deny the request for cuddles AND really there is nothing better than watching your child sleep.
- Our tile has been done for 2 weeks and we STILL have yet to pick out our granite. It's all fine and dandy to piece meal a project to save on contractor's fees and all, but this is getting ridiculous. My goal is to be done with everything by the end of the year (it was Thanksgiving) so fingers crossed.
- I've been thinking and dreaming about turkey, mashed potatoes and gravy for several days in a row.
- I set my DVR for Teen Mom 2 because Jersey Shore is just not enough ridiculousness in my life.
- I cook, but don't bake. However will be making a pie for Thanksgiving I don't like to bought premade anything, so I figure I'll give it a go. If not, I'm sure WalMart will be open on the way to my sisters.
Happy Hump Day!