Linking up again with Shannon over at Life After I Dew.
This week I am saying So What if:
- I curled my hair and didn't wear a messy bun for the first time today since I don't know when.
- I still shop at Forever 21. I'm cheap when I actually buy clothes for myself and they have great tops and dresses for dressing the bump. It was my go to store when I was pregnant with Mia.
- I kept asking Mia to say triceratops last night. She has a sniffle and it's really cute when she says it.
- I'm overly excited about my First Trimester Screening tomorrow. I'm never excited about spending two hours in the doctor's office, but after this week I welcome the break and with the screening I get to have an ultrasound and see my little nugget.
- I permanently ban Dora from any TV in my house. If I hear Do Do Do Do Do Dora or We Did It or Swiper, No Swiping one more time...
- I've just about lost my shit with everyone I work with this week. I try to keep it cool, but this week I have completely failed at that. When people wait until the last minute to do something and don't get the results they were hoping for...well sorry, fix it. And when people raise their voice at me because something is not going their way and THEY are being unfair, I will let them know. I wasn't raised to be quiet and not speak my mind.
- I have never been so excited for a 3-day weekend in my entire life.
Hope you all are having a fabulous week!