This week I am saying So What if:
- I'm contemplating video below the belt for this birth. I was "absolutely no way I will ever 'tape' that" with Mia. I didn't want to see my business in that "condition," but now that I've experienced the amazingness that is childbirth I kind of want to take it to a different angle this time. Everyone I know that has strongly agrees that it is worth it.
- I had my maternity pics last weekend and I'm deathly afraid of what the ole' bod is going to look like after this baby is out. I was so puffy and "plump" in my pictures, so I did ask if there was a way for my sister to show me at least 20 lbs lighter. The camera is not my friend. I haven't seen the final product and my sister is an amazing photographer, I'm just not a fan of looking chubby. Baby or not. I need to stop watching Real Housewives of BH, those bitches are so skinny.
- Speaking of chubs, I have a chocolate addiction like nobody's business this pregnancy. At the moment, I don't regret eating it because it makes me happy, but just remind me when I am bitching about losing the baby weight just how much I consumed.
- I'm so over work. I'm just ready to start my maternity leave and be over all the work responsibility for a while.
- I want to face punch the following people: those that comment on how little sleep I will be getting (duh, not my first rodeo, but thanks for the tip), those that offer their suggestions and advice that indeed do not have children and do not know what on earth they are speaking of (thanks but no thanks) and finally those that make the comment that clearly indicates I am the size of a bus with 6 1/2 weeks to go ("Oh, look at you," "Wow, you're getting big," "March??" "Are you sure there is only one in there?"). I'm well aware that I'm not small, I'm 6'3" for Pete's sake and I grow large babies. Back off.
Happy Hump Day.