This week I'm saying So What if:
- Mia and I didn't get out of our jammies until the afternoon on Sunday. We had no plans. Inside jammie days are the best.
- I ordered Mia's Halloween and Christmas and Big Sister jammies yesterday. Kohl's was having a sale. And Miss AP posted a promo code, so duh...who wouldn't?
- I was kinda pissed that the nail salons were closed Monday. I had some me time on Monday and after the gym had every intention to get a pedi. I mean I guess that's ok, but seriously I need a pedi. It's still on my radar this week and I'm going to figure out a way to make it happen. Priorities.
- I bought the wrong size shoes over the weekend. Duh.
- I'm not sure my Hubs will ever finally agree to getting our kitchen done and I'm 2.4 seconds away from drafting a contract he has to sign (he even asked me if I was going to make him write it down when he finally agreed to moving forward yesterday). He's so wishy washy about it and my goal was to have it done by the holidays. Tic toc.
- I'm having a week where I just feel fat and super ugly and the huge zit on my chin isn't helping. Um, I'm not 13, just pregnant. Chill out hormones.
- I can't stop thinking about tacos. So much so my bestie is taking me for Mexican next week. I can only make them at home so much.
Happy Hump Day!