What better way to come back than with a little So What Wednesday with Shannon over at Life After I Dew, so without further adieu this week I'm saying So What if:
- I have a small---ish addiction to Very Jane. Stuff is on the way cheap and I love cheap, fun, cute things.
- I am eating entirely too many potato chips this pregnancy. What is up with that.
- We have a craft/girl's night with my sistas and my cuz Saturday night and now that I know what I'm making I can't stop thinking about it. Nerd alert.
- I can't eat just one fruit bar. I always eat two. See also: fatty.
- I stopped for gas after work yesterday and bought a bag (a small bag --- like it really matters) of Cheetos and a box of Jujyfruits. See also: send help.
- My life revolves around food right now. It kind of grosses me out at times.
- I'm counting down the days until we find out the sex of this babaaay.
- I think Mia has one clean pair of undies and if I don't do laundry tonight I will be the worst mother ever.
- I've started telling Mia that a show is not on even if it's on the DVR. I just can't stand anymore Dora or Peppa Pig. I'll take anything but those. Even The Fresh Beat Band.
- We were watching The Office last night and Pam and Jim were talking about having two kids and Pam said, "we have two kids, nothing exciting will be happening for us for a long time." Hubs and I looked and each other and just giggled. (It's so true and the thought of no vacations and messes everywhere causes me some anxiety; I'm not scared to admit it).
Happy Hump Day!