Remember me? I used to blog here a couple times a week.
So I thought I would check in, say Hi and let you know I am still alive.
Life has been so busy, but I'm hoping now that the holidays are behind us and life has resumed some sense of normalcy I can get back to this.
What's up with me?
Well, here the latest tidbits:
1. 30 weeks pregnant, size of a horse
2. Signing up Mia for preschool for the Fall and I want to die
3. Trying to coordinate my maternity leave schedule and our sitter schedule for my soon to be family of 4 (that's fun...not so much)
4. The kitchen is finally almost finished. We still have the backsplash, but we are otherwise complete.
5. Christmas was a success. Limited family drama (Hubs side, as always, not mine) and a very happy child.
6. Trying to get started on the nursery.
7. Maternity photo sesh and shower dates scheduled.
8. Working on convincing myself that we will survive as a family of four, both working full time and managing to keep our toddler happy and loved.
9. My doctor is on maternity leave officially, actually bed rest, so I am now with a new doctor for the rest of this pregnancy. I met her for the first time last week. She's very nice and seems great, so relieved by that.
10. We have picked her name. I love it!
That's about it. We are in fully baby prep mode. I just need more hours in the day and more energy to get everything done.
No matter when she makes her arrival, we are in a much better place than we were with Mia so I will count each and every blessing. When Mia was born, we had been in our new house 5 days, so I brought a baby home to a house full of boxes.
Hope you all are doing well and that everyone had a great holiday!
See you again soon! Pinky promise.