I am rather pleased about a few things this fine Monday morning:
1. As expected, I am thrilled with this weekend's baseball performance by our Cardinals.
I still can't believe we went from being 10 and a 1/2 games out of the Wild Card to winning the National League. Amazing.
This girl is one of those gitty, nervous sports viewers. I can likely be somewhat annoying when my toe tap starts acting up, but I can't help it. I have a competitive side to me that just won't quit sometimes.
And to Brian Anderson and the other douche commentating on the game last night, I hope you cried yourself to sleep. That is what you deserved after the smack talking on my Cardinals the entire series. They deserve to be there. There is no luck involved here. They won and played hard every step of the way. David Freese and the rest of the boys have played some outstanding baseball and I'm hella proud! Until Wednesday....
2. Wine. Always rather pleased about that.
3. And in other news, my house is no longer a chaotic disaster. The house is clean, laundry is done and I'm feeling much better. Vacay recovery always turns what I consider my normal, somewhat organized house into a total tornado.
4. You know what's weird? I have been thinking and laying out in my noggin the awesomeness that will be my laundry room. Searching for inspiration through blogs and Pinterest, I've discovered so many great (and cost conscious) ideas. It needs some serious attention and organization, especially considering this is where I keep Mia's shoes (it works best and keeps the dirty shoes off the carpet). I am excited to get started. I'll be sure to tell you all about it. It may just happen this weekend.
5. My Erin Condren life planner came and I LOVE it. It's providing this schedule-aholic much happiness.
6. Mia's party preparations. I'm so excited to decorate for her party. Halloween is quickly becoming one of my favorite holidays. The cool thing about her party coming the Saturday after Halloween is all the awesome decor I'm going to get at clearance prices. Yeehaw!
7. And what I'm not rather pleased about (totally incorrect grammar and sentence structure)? The fact that I still have not uploaded nor edited any of our Vegas pictures (300 at least). My child is going to bed now about 8:30 and by then I'm pooped. I'm going to try really hard this week cause there's some goodies on there!
What are you rather pleased about today?
Have a WONDERFUL week!