Friday, October 21, 2011

Talent With A Little Bit Of Inspiration

I'm lucky to have sisters.  I may have covered that once or twice here.

My youngest sister as I've talked about on multiple occasions is a true artistic talent in many senses of the word.

We joke about her "visions" all the time, but truly she is a modern day Martha Stewart with her artsy fartsy ways.

So as I perused Pinterest for the 1,435th time while planning Mia's party, I came across some really cute photography ideas.  I wanted to do something special to capture each year.  Now that Mia is wrapping up her 2nd amazing year of life and the month by month collage was completed for her first year, I needed a idea of how to capture some of her favorites moving forward.

Here is the finished project that I will have blown up to a poster size print that will go perfectly in her play room.

I'm a sucker for photography, it's one of those things that I love to do but wish I could spend more time doing.  There's nothing more special than having a sister who is willing to help bring your "vision" to life.

Have a great weekend!

For more information on my sister's photography business for you local viewers, feel free to visit her website anytime...stayed tuned because she will be including some of my engagement pictures and maternity pictures that she captured for us very soon!

LKS Photography

No comments: