3 days left and then Hubs and I are off on our first "alone" vacation since we've had Mia. I haven't packed a thing. I did, however, purchase the leopard print Sally Hansen nail strips over the weekend. PRI.OR.ITIES! Because why not do something totally impracticable and not work appropriate while in VEGAS!
I was looking at Mia last night thinking how weird it's going to be to not see her for 4 whole days. I've seen her almost every day for almost 2 years. I'm going to miss her like crazy, but I know that the Hubs and I need this time. He turns 40 this month and what better way to celebrate. I have a few surprises in store! I can't wait to goof off together for 4 and 1/2 warm days....in the city of sin :)
On the agenda:
1. Cirque du Soleil - Beatles Love show
2. Surprise helicopter ride (including champagne) over the Vegas strip/lights at night (will need a beverage...or 4 before this; I think it will be a really cool experience, but I am not great with heights and confined spaces, however The Hubs will LOVE it!)
3. Maybe Hoover Dam or Grand Canyon if we are not too hungover the whole time
4. The pool and lots of the pool
5. Cocktails (this really should be in the number 1 spot)
6. Maybe my Mia tatt, if I can squeeze it in (been waiting for months to make time to get it).
Now...to get all the crap done that I need to before we head out...