This week I'm saying so what if:
- I'm kind of over Twitter at the moment. I can't keep up and I feel like it's a lot of the same over and over and over and over and over again.
- I'm cranky about the 11th consecutive day of 100 degree temperatures. Weather affects my mood and as much as I love summer, this is reeeeedic! I should not break a sweat walking from my car to my office. However, St. Louis did break a record. Last time we stayed in the 100s it was only for 10 days. Way to go St. Louis!
- I need a vacation and that makes me a little cranky too, especially knowing we are not taking one this year.
- My Hubs and I often text using #hashtags. It's just fun. We like to keep it spicy.
- I was falling asleep on the couch last night at 7:30 and Mia was not having it. "Play with meeeee Moooommmmmmmmaaaaaa." Mom of the Year right here!
- I don't do well with secrets. They drive me crazy.
- I'm thinking about what I should do for Mia's 3rd (eeeeks, 3 really???) birthday. It's not until November. I'm pretty sure I'm done having them at my house. I'm too much of a perfectionist to do that to myself (or my Hubs) again.
- I might freak out on the Hubs if we don't get the ball rolling on our kitchen pretty soon. The deck is about done, so let's do THIS!