Tuesday, July 17, 2012

That Thing Called Life

Heeeeeeyyyyyoooooooo,

So I've been MIA for the past two weeks.

Life is downright chaotic right now so much so that sometimes I feel like I can't breathe. In fact, I sent my Husband a text last week telling him just that.

Why is that the cycle of life can get so crazy?

I mean yes I work full time outside of the home, I'm a Mom and a Wife, but there are many people that do just this day in and day out.

Why is it harder more often than not?
Work has been the busiest it has ever been which means great things for me and my family, but I feel like each week is going faster than the last.

And I don't like it. I just want to catch my breathe and soak up the good life.

Because that is what I have. I know it and I'm truly very blessed. In fact I'm not sure it could get much better except if I won the lottery and could afford to move my whole family to a beach with 24/7 food and cocktail service (priorities) with me.

I'm not complaining, this is not a pity me type post, it's just where I am at this stage in that thing called life.

I would just like a pause button.

xoxo,
melissa

3 comments:

momFITtingitallin said...

OH girlie I so agree. I am also a full time out of the house worker on top of mom and wife. Life is crazy and I would like to FORCE myself to stop more often and take it all in. BUT if it wasn't crazy I would not know what to do with myself!!

Sharee
www.momFITtingitallin.com

Jamie said...

Hang in there! Life can get crazy but there is joy in handling it al, :)

SEL said...

That pause button? I totally understand that. It's in these moments that life just FLIES by and we're left wondering, now when did life happen!

Hang in there. This too shall pass. xo