This week I'm saying So What if:
- My house is falling apart because of my dedication to the Olympic games. I have laundry that needs to be put away, laundry to do, floors and bathrooms to scrub, but I'm some how not worried for another few days.
- Mia's playroom is out of control, but again I thank the Olympics for distracting me from the chaos. She's in the new phase of getting everything out and then going back to coloring at her table. She needs everything out in order to decide I guess.
- I'm over summer. I'm just sick of sweating.
- I've not run AT ALL for weeks and I'm supposed to be running the Color Run a week from Saturday. I don't think chasing after a toddler counts.
- Gymnastics makes me angry. Like the yelling at the TV kind of angry. What kind of scoring system is this? I don't get it. USA looked like a sore loser last night. Let's recalculate, oh oops, you're right, USA is the weiner, not Romania. What? This doesn't happen in any other sport. Wonder if they dropped $500 to the judges like Japan did. Shady business you guys. Good thing my child will be too tall for gymnastics cause I couldn't handle that shiz.
Hope you are having a lovely week!