This week I'm saying So What if:
- My Hubs and I have a major addiction to Hardcore Pawn (read that slowly), Storage Wars and Pawn Stars. It's becoming our Sunday ritual, like all day. PARENTSOFTHEYEAR!
- I've already busted out my maternity clothes. I don't need them so much at the beginning of the day, but by the end of the day I look like I'm super duper pregnant and I need some room. Second babies don't mess around.
- I currently have Welcome Home burning on my Scentsy and there is nothing summer about it. It's warm and smells delicious and cozy.
- I watch too much Food Network and all it does is make me want to eat. This past Sunday morning I was watching 30 Minute Meals with RR before any of the rest of the crew was even awake and immediately decided we MUST go to breakfast. MUST.
- I love nothing more than taking a shower right after I purchase new hair products. I get so excited to try them. I seriously need some hobbies.
- I want to decorate for Fall (including stocking up on Bath and Body Works hand soaps) and it's not even September. Hold strong Melissa, hold strong.
Hope you're having a GREAT week! Happy Hump Day!