Once again linking up with Shannon over at Life After I Dew for another edition of So What Wednesday!
This week I'm saying So What if:
- I take scolding hot showers and then bitch for an hour afterwards that I'm hot and sweating. It's the only way I feel clean. I don't do cold showers.
- I use the TV or iPad as a quiet time tool for me. Girlfriend has the energy level of a banshee in the evenings and sometimes I just need a moment. These both will settle her down. Even if it's only 5 minutes, sometimes after a day at work I need 5 minutes.
- I'm not totally bummed that our scheduled pool day for Saturday will likely be cancelled because the high is only to be in the 70s! Say what??? Love the fallish temperatures, but I know it's not over.
- I'm a control freak. My Hubs doesn't sleep well. Never has. I told him he has two weeks to make a doctor's appointment or I am doing it for him. I can't deal with the crabby anymore. I love him, but let's be honest, if you don't sleep you just don't function right. Poor guy's been dealing with this issue since I've known him and it just gets worse as time goes on. He doesn't do much for himself, so I'm forcing him to.
- I love nothing more than a clean toilet. Toilets ick me out, so they are always super clean at my house.
- I sold my Color Run ticket. Hot commodity and I'm in no shape to be running. And I don't feel guilty about it.