Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Parent Fail

Just a quick one that I wanted to share with all of you, however if you are on FB or Twitter, you already know. So Mia and I were doing a quick grocery run yesterday evening. We primarily went for deli needs, as I'm pretty picky on where I will purchase my deli meat. I just can't buy it from WalMart. Everything else, yes, no problem, but meat, nope, no can do. As with most trips to the store, I grabbed a bottle of wine on our way to the register. Mia was having a great ole' time going through the store in one of those car carts where she thinks she driving. Just a hootin' and a hollerin' through the store, having the time of her life. We approach the wine section....she points to the bottles and says...... "Momma." Oops! My bad. OMG - this spacing problem with Blogger is really pi**ing me off. It takes away from the post when you can't space it out! Help please, anyone?

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Go into the "Edit HTML" when composing your blog post (or editing your posts) and type in
where ever you want a line break. You can type in multiple breaks


if you need more spacing. I haven't had an issue with it on blogger

My kids are very familiar with the wine aisle

bananas. said...

you're a wino. i'm a wino. nothin' wrong with that! ;)

btw blogger sucks right now. i don't know what's going on with their spacing and such. bah.

d.a.r. said...

Bahahah!!!

Oh this is great :)

Unknown said...

didn't realize the code didn't show. type in:
< BR > with OUT the spaces before and after the BR

Melissa at Tall Blonde Blog said...

Thanks! I've been typing in HTML and that has been helping tremendously! Thanks for the tips!