Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Wordless Wednesday - A Lil' Saturday Afternoon Rugby

Mia and her new friend, Zachary. He is too cute and posed everytime the camera came out!
Mia and her rugby ball, what girl doesn't need one?
Running with tea cups, why not? (Has anyone seen my baby, I'm not sure where she has gone).
Giving Uncle Aaron a pep talk before game time.
Aunt Lou...
Just being adorable, as always...
Really hoping Dadda would end up on the phone.
Fun day! Sunshine, Vitamin D, family and a break from the monotony of laundry and cleaning. Welcome Spring! I think I can speak for everyone that we are so glad you are here (and hopefully to stay, no more of this cold stuff, k? Thanks.)!

2 comments:

Sarah at The Stroller Ballet said...

Oh what a neat day!! Rugby is such a hard core sport. Is that your husband? What a cutie :). Love the pics!! xx

Melissa at Tall Blonde Blog said...

Thanks! No, not my hubby. It's my brother-in-law.
Rugby is crazy. It's almost hard to watch as they grab at each other with limited restriction on how to get someone down or get the ball for that matter. I still don't get the scoring system either. There were girl teams at this tournament too. Could you imagine?