2. I'm totally into fall and most importantly (for me and the Hubs) cooking! I love trying new recipes, especially lots of new soups and fall-type food. Sunday, I tried Skinnytaste Baked Potato Soup and it was amazing! Um.....yum! Here's the link: http://www.skinnytaste.com/2011/02/baked-potato-soup.html
3. Mia made her first cupcake yesterday and her delicate nature when applying the sprinkles made me smile. She was so careful not to make a mess and therefore I feel complete as a mother.
4. We crafted on Saturday night - me, my sisters, my Mom and my cousin and it was so fun! I stayed up until almost midnight and drank sparkling juice from a wine glass. It was perfect. To see more, I linked up with Ashley over at I Love You More Than Carrots for her Project Pinterest link up.
5. This weekend is pumpkin patch weekend - a tradition since I was a kid that we now have continued with my Hub's side of the family. It's so nostalgic, I can barely take it. I just hope I don't cry.
6. I took a three hour nap Sunday, but then slept like crap Monday night. Oh well. The nap was amazing! Nothing like a fall nap with lots of blankets, windows open and cuddles with my little one. And I'm quite sure the Hubs enjoyed the quiet, football time all to himself.
7. My Hubs has always been a black coffee only type of guy. He now puts creamer in his coffee and even asked me if Starbucks was really that good. I can't help but laugh. The day I see my Hubs by a $5 coffee, I may faint.
8. My dining room is officially turning into a staging area for the new stuff that will be hung after our kitchen reno is over. I just need to accept that I will not get that room back until its over.
9. Mia picked up her playroom all by herself (mostly) Sunday. Took her almost 45 minutes, but she was so proud of herself. Melted my Mom heart quite a bit. She's such a big girl. Think I might be able to have her trained to change diapes by March? Ha! Kidding. Well, kinda.
10. Happy October and Halloween month! Love this time of year (can you believe next month is Thanksgiving and then we have Christmas). Who the what? We're going to need things to slow down a smidge.
Happy It's Not Monday Day!