This week I'm saying So What if:
- I'm blogging at work on a half day. I'm having focus problems. I blame the Cards game and the baby in my belly.
- All I will do is talk, text, tweet and IG about the Cardinals. If you've even been paying a little bit of attention, you will know I'm a die hard Cards fan and the postseason is serious.
- I shopped yesterday for myself. Finally. I'm running out of clothes that actually fit. Then? I immediately had buy stuff for myself guilt.
- We put up a fly trap in our kitchen last night, like the kind you see on Hoarders, you know, the roll of sticky stuff. Straight up hoosier, but whatever it takes. We have a BBQ Saturday and we have to get rid of the fruit flies. This morning, there were about 10 on there. Ew, but yay!!!
- Mia still has 18-24 month pants hanging in her closet. She doesn't wear them, obviously, but she has so many clothes and she won't stop growing so fast and I just can't keep up.
- Mia doesn't get baths as much as she used to. These days it's shower with Mom. It's so much faster.
- I still haven't signed Mia up for gymnastics or dance. My goal is to pick one by her birthday. That is in THREE weeks.
Happy Hump Day and GO CARDS!