- I'm working from home today and our password change was supposed to take place this morning and I'm not going into the office to connect to the network to do it. I'm saving the miles on my car instead.
- We have our anatomy/gender ultrasound tomorrow and it's ALL I CAN THINK ABOUT (and clearly all my friends and family can think about too).
- We had our carpets cleaned less than two weeks ago and our dog already peed on the carpet. He's old. We know it, but we don't want to have to deal with what may be wrong with him. We'll take him to the vet soon. Just not too soon.
- Hubs and I had to have a conversation with Mia about coming into our bed in the middle of the night. I'm too tired to make her go back to her bed and she doesn't wake the Hubs (of course) but my sleep was starting to get affected by it because she cuddles into me likes it's below zero outside and the dead of winter. It's so cute, but I just can't take the space violation anymore. It's the only space I have.
- I've been craving chili cheese dip for weeks and STILL no one has made me any. What the what?
- Our kitchen reno is
finallystarting this weekend and first up is tile. Small problemo, we have not picked out our tile. Minor detail.
Happy Hump Day!