Wednesday, October 31, 2012

SWW

It seems to be about all I have time for these days, but I'm back again for another edition of So What Wednesday with Shannon over at Life After I Dew.

This week I'm saying So What if:
  • The last time I blogged was last Wednesday for So What Wednesday
  • I'm past due on a BumpDate update
  • I'm past due on a cute gender reveal on the blog...it's a girl by the way and we couldn't be more excited to have two girls :)  
  • I'm overwhelmed by life at the moment.  We have so much going on and time is going way too quickly and it's all materialistic things that don't really matter in the grand scheme of things, but it still gets me anxious.
  • Our tile in the kitchen is officially done (and looks amazing), but we haven't even picked out the granite for our countertops and that is the next step.  See last comment.
  • Our house is so chaotic and claustrophobic right now because of our kitchen that I've just gone to bed after dinner.  I can't deal. Luckily Mia is my cuddle buddy and hops right in with me.
  • We haven't carved our pumpkins and today is Halloween.  This is so not me.
  • Also, on the Halloween note, we have no candy to give out so I will be that person buying candy today.  This is also not me.
  • My Hubs birthday was on Sunday and we spent it at the mall since we couldn't really be at home.  Last year we were in Vegas, so yeah.  Nothing says Happy Birthday like hours at the mall, cranky toddler that took a stroller nap in a stroller she is much too large for and dinner at California Pizza Kitchen. Wife of the Year.
  • I bought my hubby a laptop for his birthday and he took it back the next day even though he's been talking about getting one for weeks.  It's impossible to buy him anything.  He almost always takes it back.

Hope you all are having a good week.  Happy Hump Day and Happy Halloween!

To all those affected by Sandy, I hope you are safe and sound and warm.


1 comment:

Shannon said...

I bought our candy today at lunch. And I bought WAY too much.

Our tile is getting put in tomorrow. I think we'll be done next week. Oh and they tore out our downstairs bathroom today which I didn't think they were going to do until AFTER they finished the kitchen. My house is a supreme disaster.