Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Week Five

Weeeeeeeellllll...if you've been following along the last week, you will know that I wasn't very disciplined in the working out department.

I had some emotional struggles/mom guilt going on, but I did manage to get some exercise in so here's the recap:

Monday - Run - 2 miles
Tuesday - Body Pump - 60 minutes

Weight - we'll find out tonight, since I didn't make it to the gym on Sunday which is normal "weigh-in" day.

And that's it folks.

Not a great week, but not a total failure.

Back at it this week.

Have a good one!

3 comments:

Lindsey said...

Hey, when you realize for a week that you need to take time for home and yourself, you are starting to find that "balance". We all do it. Don't beat yourself up for it!!

Emily said...

Doing something is always better than nothing.

Unknown said...

Hello, I'm a new follower (came over from AP's "..More Than Carrots") ..and I have to say I really love your blog! Good for you for taking care of yourself!.. and that quote in your header, "When I tell you I love you..." I LOVE IT. Saving it for my Valentine's Day card for my man! :)

XOXO
Christine