So What if:
- This is my 3rd week that I have not, I repeat, have NOT, seen the gym. I'm in a funk and we've been gone the past 3 weekends for this, that and the other and I'm tired.
- I'm actually challenging myself to not drink this work (notice the adjective "work") week. Yes this is a challenge. Momma loves her vino, but after Memorial Day weekend, birthdays and anniversary celebrations I'm giving my liver a break.
- I've not bought anything for the Hubs for Father's Day nor made any plans. I did earn 1 Point though because I have asked him what he wants to do, he just didn't give me an answer. He's not a big "let's celebrate me" type of guy. However, I do have a fun picture idea...we'll see.
- Mia already has her 4th of July outfit, including matching sunglasses. There is something about that holiday and my need to dress my child in red, white and blue. I'm not that way with anything else really.
- I'm thinking of re-decorating our master bath even though we haven't even started on our kitchen renovation. I better rob a bank soon.
- I watched two straight hours of Teen Mom last night. TWO. I need more crap TV in my life. I just sat in the dark, by myself (Mia was sleeping; Hubs was working upstairs) watching the trainwreck. The drama and crazy that is Amber, I don't even know where to start with that one, however I quickly remembered how much I love sitting on my ass doing absolutely nothing.