Linking up with Shannon again from Life After I Dew for So What Wednesday....
So What If:
1. I stayed up until 12:30 last night, bad Momma.
2. I've been laying off the sauce a bit more these days, but last night I indulged a bit more than I should have on a school night.
3. I read 2 chapters of Fifty Shades yesterday during work. I was sucked in and couldn't put it down after lunch.
4. After seeing my OB a few weeks ago (she's amazingly wonderful), her last comment as I was leaving was, "I hope to see you sooner than later." This year, I hope she's right. Last year when she mentioned whether we would be having a #2 I thought, that woman is crazy.
4. I'm not overly concerned about my weight at the given moment. With the baby fever rocking, I'm not sure I care that much. I'm concerned about my fitness, not the numbers on the scale.
5. I'm kind of excited that if we get pregnant right away that would mean a St. Patty's baby and for this Irish girl, that my friends is freakin' awesome!
6. I've been stalking my ovulation calculator even though I know when I'm ovulating. Maybe if I check it once a day that means it will really happen.
7. I keep a list of baby names, as they pop into my head, at my desk at work. I've been doing this for a while.
8. I have my calendar marked for my fertile days for the next 7 months.
9. I'm clearly baby obsessed at the present moment.
10. I've started pinning nursery ideas.