Wednesday, June 20, 2012

SWW

Linking up with Shannon again from Life After I Dew for So What Wednesday....

So What If:

1. I stayed up until 12:30 last night, bad Momma.

2. I've been laying off the sauce a bit more these days, but last night I indulged a bit more than I should have on a school night.

3. I read 2 chapters of Fifty Shades yesterday during work.  I was sucked in and couldn't put it down after lunch.

4. After seeing my OB a few weeks ago (she's amazingly wonderful), her last comment as I was leaving was, "I hope to see you sooner than later."  This year, I hope she's right.  Last year when she mentioned whether we would be having a #2 I thought, that woman is crazy.

4. I'm not overly concerned about my weight at the given moment.  With the baby fever rocking, I'm not sure I care that much.  I'm concerned about my fitness, not the numbers on the scale.

5. I'm kind of excited that if we get pregnant right away that would mean a St. Patty's baby and for this Irish girl, that my friends is freakin' awesome!

6. I've been stalking my ovulation calculator even though I know when I'm ovulating.  Maybe if I check it once a day that means it will really happen.

7. I keep a list of baby names, as they pop into my head, at my desk at work.  I've been doing this for a while.

8. I have my calendar marked for my fertile days for the next 7 months.

9. I'm clearly baby obsessed at the present moment.

10. I've started pinning nursery ideas.


Happy Wednesday!




8 comments:

Unknown said...

doll, you're the epitome of baby fever at it's finest and that's sooo exciting! Drink 'till you see pink (lol I just wrote that on shannon's other post today) too. GL and enjoy TTC!!!!

Shannon said...

haha you're so funny. I suspect in about 2-3 years I'll be the same way (hopefully by then my child will be sleeping through the night). Can't wait to hear a BIG announcement from you :)

Heather @ Cookies For Breakfast said...

O...M...G... BABY FEVER!!!! So exciting! Just hearing someone else having baby fever, gives me baby fever! I've already been feeling it and you pushed me over the edge! Be still my heart... that cannot happen right now.

But for you?! HOORAY! I'll be excitedly awaiting an announcement :-)

Emily said...

It's fun being baby hungry. :)

Liz said...

All you women with your baby fever! AH! Stay away! I need to hang out with more pregnant women who are UNCOMFORTABLE rather than the ones with the cute newborns!

New followers, I'd love it if you stopped by my little spot
LB
http://www.accordingtol.com/

Alicia said...

Haha! These are AWESOME! You are clearly ready for another one and I'd be SO happy if you had another one. SOON.

LOL at reading 50 Shades while at work. Okay, is it REALLY that good?! I need to get my hands on it!

Lauren said...

So SO excited for you TTC!!! Both of our Mia's will be such good big sisters! Good luck mama! Can't wait until the "big news!"

Jillian said...

I love when I get baby making on the mind! We will be there at the end of this year! My last baby so I will soak it in! I'm new, just found you on twitter! We have location in common:)