- I watched American Ninja Warrior with the Hubs Monday night and liked it.
- I let Mia cry out a 14 minute tantrum on Sunday night. She was calling for me the entire time. It broke my Momma heart a bit, but I held strong. Girl's got to learn right?
- Mia watches too much TV and spends too much time on the iPad. It's not like she's watching Real Housewives or Jersey Shore with me. And yes, I was one of those Moms that said she wouldn't watch a ton of TV. Who was I kidding?
- I don't go to the movies, like ever, but this Joe Manganiello character may actual get me to coordinate a girls night to go see this Magic Mike movie. Yum...eeee.
- Even though they are so great for her, I am soooooo ready for Mia's swimming lessons to be done. 2 weeks, 8 nights, a full 14 hour day for that many days...I'm exhausted.
- I find E cards on Pinterest to be hilarious. Some of them just straight up make my day. How is this not funny?
Link up with Shannon at Life After I Dew...these are so fun to read.
Happy Hump Day!