Enough already Hollywood seriously.
I am a reality junkie. I watch a crap ton of reality TV and keep up on the reality "news" checking TMZ and People every.stinkin.day. And I like Jersey Shore and the Kardashians (judge away).
However, the marriage sitch lately is getting crazy.
Divorces of 2011, shall we:
1. JLo and Marc Anthony
2. Katy Perry and Russell Brand
3. Zooey Deschanel and Ben Gibbard (umm...I love her, PS)
4. Debra Messing and her husband (she should still be living in an apartment with Will. I will see her no other way, ever).
5. Ashton and Demi (Iowa boy couldn't keep his weenie in his pants. Shame on him).
6. Christina Aguilera and Jordon Bratman
7. Ashlee Simpson and Pete Wentz
8. Charlie Sheen and Brooke Mueller (don't even get me started with these two; poor kids).
9. Arnold and Maria (word on the street is they are "reconsidering")
Marriages of 2011, shall we:
1. Kim Kardashian and Kris Humphries (um, wha?; 72 days; where do we begin with this?)
2. Sinead O' Connor and that guy she married (seriously folks?)
3. Johnny Weir and the guy he married (I would love to spend one day with Johnny Weir)
4. Backstreet Boy A.J. McLean (I'm not sure he's McLean enough to be married; the boy has had his issues).
5. Will & Kate (seriously, could they (mostly she) be any freakin' cuter??)
6. Paul McCartney (again; 3rd times a charm buddy, you can do it!)
7. Lauren Bush and David Lauren (say her new married name out loud for me; and if you haven't seen pictures of the dress her designer daddy-in-law made, you should google it, it's amazing).
8. Nick Lachey and Vanessa Minnillo (potential here, we shall see)
9. Candice Crawford and Tony Romo (they will make cute babies)
Dudes - do you really think your marriages will survive in Hollywood? Reasons why, shall we:
1. You have a lot of money
2. You have temptation
3. You spend too much time away from each other
4. You marry quickly
5. You're too young
6. You marry your back up dancer
And now that we are through the holidays we now have some new announcements:
1. Justin Timberlake and Jessica Biel (they might make it)
2. Drew Barrymore and her fiance (some artist and it's her 3rd, you do the math on this one).
3. Selena Gomez and Justin Bieber (just kidding Bieberettes).
4. Mario Lopez and that girl he's been dating (I was pretty sure he was gay and am still pretty sure I'm right)
5. Britney Spears and Jason Trawick (I have no opinion at this time)
6. LeBron James and his girlfriend/baby mama (they seem normal and have potential, but you never know with those kind of benjamins rollin' around)
7. Michael Jordan and some young model. (icky!)
8. Steven Tyler and the lady his family hates
9. Jessica Simpson and the former football player fiance, soon to be baby daddy.
So good luck to you guys!
Why I care, I have no idea. What I do know is, it drives the Hubs crazy.
So, guess who's looking forward to catching last night's Season Premiere of Jersey Shore this weekend?
Happy Friday! Enjoy your weekend.