Friday, December 23, 2011

Merry Christmas To Me

So I ordered one of my own gifts this year.  One that was supposed to be from my husband to me.  I didn't want him to stress about having to order it; I'm just that awesome of a wife (ahem).  And let's be honest ladies, do we really think the Hubs was going to get on etsy and actually order something from there even if it is for his one and only?  Even if I had a discount code?

I needed to have it after AP posted her love for it (and a discount code) on her blog.

What DSLR owner doesn't need one is the real question.

Anyway, it came yesterday.  I just told the hubs no worries, he didn't need to wrap it.  Again, I'm just that awesome of a wife.  He works so hard all day and I just wanted him to relax.

I heart it.  A lot.  And I'm pretty sure my pictures will now be better because of it.



Merry Christmas to me.

Thanks Hubs.  I love you.

No comments: