Friday, December 9, 2011

Party Pics

We had a blast and against my better judgement I stayed up too late and drank too much vino.  This morning was a rough start.  I was quite certain I was dying when I woke up.  But I'm feeling better after my breakfast of champions that included Twizzlers and a Diet Dr. Pepper.  I just can't hang anymore, especially not on a school night.  That kind of activity needs to be happenin' on the weekends.  Me + 6 hours of sleep = tired, cranky and hungry.  This girl is a 8 hour minimum sleeper during the work week.  The brain needs rest.

The day is slowly moving towards 4:00 so that I can head on out of dodge, go get my girl (didn't get to see her AT ALL yesterday - sad face) and start of the weekend with a stop for pizza (I've been thinking about it all day, seriously), my jammies and Mia cuddles.

Anyway, here's the pics I promised.  I don't have any full shots with my shoes :(

Have an awesome weekend!  See you next week!





My assistant and I.  She's awesome (she brought me the Twizzlers and Diet DP this morning).  
I'm really lucky to have her and I need to remember that more often than I do.  

 Our party was held at the Kemp Auto Museum this year.  The place is amazing.  
The entire perimeter was lined in classic cars.


5 comments:

the workaholic momma said...

classic cars...how cool!!! You look fabulous...love love love your hair!!!! Glad you guys had a good time...hope you are feeling better - I can't hang anymore either - so sad:)

Gina said...

You are so tall and pretty, I don't know if I really want to meet up with you after all. ;)

April Westerhold said...

You look great! Love the hair with the red bow.

Christine said...

Love your hair and that dress is gorgeous! Sounds like it was a great party :)

Alicia said...

Awww... you look so pretty! I'm totally in LOVE with that side ponytail!