1. I'm horribly unmotivated this week.
2. I'm horribly exhausted so far this week.
3. I still have yet to buy one single thing for the hubs for Christmas, besides chapstick for his stocking. He is just that hard to buy for.
4. Today is our work holiday luncheon and I'm excited to meet our new employees from our merger.
5. I tried a new glittery nail polish idea last night and it's ok, wish I had more of a silver glitter though.
6. I came up with a really cool Christmas gift for my assistant yesterday. She's getting married in May and I think she'll love it (thanks Pinterest).
7. We had homemade deli sandwiches last night, ya know the kind with french bread and they were just as awesome as I thought they would be.
8. The Hubs calls Mia a super hero sometimes and she'll respond with "I'm not a super ritto Dad." Cracks me up.
9. I decided yesterday I'm bringing Baked Potato Soup to my sisters on Christmas (again thank you Pinterest). It's the crock pot kind and it's supposed to be as good as Houlihan's. If you don't have a Houlihan's or have never had their soup, I'm sorry. You should. It's the bomb.
10. When Mia wears jeans she looks like a "big kid." Some days I want to put her in a onesie just cause, too bad she's too big for those now.
11. We are picking up Mia's big girl bed on Friday. Not a bunk bed, but a full. We picked up two antique-ish pieces for her room last week. AND Target has her bedding on sale. It will be a work in progress, but I'm excited for the transformation. There will be a chandelier involved and I'm super pumped.
12. Speaking of, how awesome would it be to decorate for a living, especially with an unlimited budget.
13. While getting ready this morning, I thought about how awesome it is going to be on Christmas at my sisters - we will have Sangria AND Bloody Marys. Priorities. Woot!
Have a lovely Tuesday!